Welcome to our 3rd and 4th class page. This is a very exciting class with lots to learn, to explore and of course to enjoy.
· In English we look forward to getting through lots of new reading material, including the class novel (usually a funny one!).
· In History we will be learning about some ancient civilisations including the Celts and we’ll be trying our hand at some Ogham.
· In art we will look forward to decorating our room with some fantastic artistic creations.
· PE will see us partaking in swimming, Gaelic football, games, athletics and more.
· Science is a particular favourite subject of mine, so there will be plenty of experiments (some messy!),learning about how we breathe and the functions of the different organs of the body.
· We’ll have plenty of opportunity to sing, play music and listen to it. We’ll create drama and learn about healthy eating, we’ll explore and use our native language. We’ll solve plenty of problems and puzzles in maths.
All in all a busy, fun, fulfilling year ahead!